We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keishi Tours

kemer
Level Contributor
11 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Keishi Tours

We were in Bora Bora in Mid January and accidently found about Keishi Tours on this forum before traveling. It just turned out to be the highlight of our stay in Bora Bora, so we wanted to share the experience.

We took a full day private picnic with them and Pierrot, the propreitor of Keishi Tours picked us up in the morning from The IC Thalasso by an outrigger motor-boat . After a circle island tour and being informed by Pierrot as to what's what along the way, we did go for ray and shark feeding, which was amazing, then for snorkeling to a coral garden, where it was really difficult to get out of the water. After a few beers and cokes, what followed was a picnic lunch on a motu with very lush plantation. A lunch table was set up in the water complete with table-cloth, napkins, flowers,china,etc. Wite wine was served (verses a choise of champaigne) , lot of starters, delicious homemade poisson cru, and local fish, steaks, lobsters and prawns right off the bbq wich was also set in the water. There was so much to eat that it was impossible to finish everything despite they were so delicious and tasty. Pierrot accompained the lunch with his ukulele. After spending some time at the beautiful motu and some more swimming, returned to the hotel bay about 4 PM.

Pierrot is very courteous, very friendly and informative, and his services excellent. Though the price at around $ 650 may sound expensive, it is worth every dollar.It is worth mentioning that price of a private picnic at The Thallaso Concierge was considerably higher.

Their phone number is 689 67 67 31 and the email address is tk.haunui@mail.pf

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,614 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keishi Tours

Hi ozden:

Thanks so much for sharing your motu picnic experience :) Such a lovely way to spend the day.

Truly unforgettable.

sunny regards,

shully

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
354 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keishi Tours

Ozden, nice to hear about your experience with Keishi. Was it $650 for 2 people?

kemer
Level Contributor
11 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keishi Tours

Yes, it is 65,000 Pacific Francs for the tour, which covers the two of you. The USD amount will differ depending on the exchange rate. It was around USD 650 when we took the tour in January.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keishi Tours

Hello - I'm glad you had such a nice experience with Keishi Tours. Is Keishi the same as MAOHI NUI? I emailed the address you provided and Patric from Maohi Nui responded... just want to claify I am understanding the right company...

thanks so much!

Lorio

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
354 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Keishi Tours

Hi Lorio,

No, Patrick from Maohi Nui is not the same as Keishi. I also "talked" to Patrick about a month ago. He says he only does private tour now (quite expensive for a full tour) but he'd keep me informed if another couple or two want to share the cost.

Andie

6. Re: Keishi Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 21, 2009