We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alaska Denali B&B in Talkeetna?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
44 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Alaska Denali B&B in Talkeetna?

Has anyone stayed at the Alaska Denali B&B in Talkeetna? Website sure looks nice but I'd like to hear from someone who's been there if it's as nice as it appears to be. Can anyone help with this? Thank you!

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alaska Denali B&B in Talkeetna?

hi, we are booked into the Talkeetna Chalet bed and breakfast, was going to choose the Alaska Denali B&b but chose the other. No particular reason, they all look nice

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
44 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alaska Denali B&B in Talkeetna?

Thank you. I'll look into that.

Alaska
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Alaska Denali B&B in Talkeetna?

Hi - I live in Talkeetna. Both places are nice. AK Denali BandB is very ornate... first class, a bit farther out from the "downtown" area. The Chalet is nice too, and comfie - wonderful woman running it. The Eye Of Denali Guest House is also worth checking out - great prices for a sweet log home. You can see a list of almost all the lodging choices in Talkeetna by going to the lodging page at talkeetnatravel.com. My friend runs this littel travel agency and can be a huge help to you. Good luck!

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
5 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alaska Denali B&B in Talkeetna?

Bubbles1, I stayed at the Alaska Denali B&B in late September of last year and it was fantastic; in fact, I have reservations again for this September. It is a beautiful new home and Kristy and Sassan are the perfect hosts - very friendly but not intrusive. I stayed in the Mt. McKinley room, which was lovely. I was the only person staying there, since it was the tail end of the season, so I took a look at the other rooms as well, and they all looked just as nice. Breakfast was delicious and Kristy happily accommodated my vegetarian diet. It definitely is not right in Talkeetna, but the 15 minute or so drive is very pretty and goes by quickly. I would recommend this b&b without hesitation.