We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

united kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

During my recent holiday August 2016 to Dalyan I was unfortunate to have a broken tooth which was giving my pain. I am someone who has a great fear of the dentist. But the receptionist at my Hotel, Holiday Calbis recommended Dr Ersan(Dalyan Dentist). He is based just off the turtle island in the centre of town. This man is a god! he was absolutely wonderful and the treatment I received at his practice was better than my own here in the UK, air conditioned room, excellent English, explained every procedure and explained options and after care. Nothing was too much trouble for this dentist and had a consult that lasted about 30 mins. Cost wise - well I go private in the UK and it was cheaper than here! Obtained invoice at end of the holiday and claim already settled.

I hope you don't need a dentist but if you do please go to this recommended one

Dr Ersan

Dalyan Dentist

He also has a facebook page and e mail

London
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

I can second this - my partner had a couple of front teeth crowns and the whole process took about 4 days. He was excellent

manchester
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

Glad to hear Trevor's teeth turned out well !!!!

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

Thanks for this great recommendation!I used to go to Hakan Özden in Ortaca but he's a real butcher last time we visited him. I go next time in Dalyan!

London
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

of course you were there. he was amazing. Next time I am going to see him .... So scared of dentists but he was really lovely.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

On a recent holiday to Dalyan (June 2016) I broke a tooth and had to see a Dentist, Dr Ersan was recommended so I went to see him, I was so nervous and apprehensive ,Dr Ersan was reassuring and explained everything he was going to do, my tooth was badly broken and not much to work with and so needed a crown, the whole process was done in 4 days and it is perfect, I have recently seen my own Dentist for a check up and he was very happy with the crown. If in Dalyan and you need a Dentist go and see Dr Ersan

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
945 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

Lol ingrid ....a butcher ,wow scared us all as kids them old school dentists

London
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

As a very nervous person where dentists are concerned I went to Dr Ersan last week for a check up (I knew I needed attention). The main part is to come in June but I had the dentist equivalent of an MOT and he is fantastic. I cannot say I am looking forward to the main bit of work but am not dreading it any more. Highly recommended........

london
Level Contributor
174 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

Does Dr Ersan give free consultation and an up front quote.

9. Re: Dalyan Dentist Dr Ersan - Recommended, excellent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 05, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan