We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watersports near Dalyan

Berks UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Watersports near Dalyan

I am going to Dalyan in July and wanted to do some watersports (canoeing, windsurfing, sailing etc) can anyone advise where we can arrange this?

Dalyan
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Watersports near Dalyan

I've never seen windsurfing here but I know there is somewhere in Sarigerme that does it. You can try Tamarisk Tourism (www.tamarisktourism.com) for canoeing and sailing, they also do rafting as well on the Dalaman river.

London
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Watersports near Dalyan

Use www.mericyacht.com. Thy can arrange a sailing by bareboat for you near the Dalyan..

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Watersports near Dalyan

Hi MikeB

We are going back to Dalyan in June for our 3rd visit and love it but I cannot remember there being much watersports around Dalyan itself. You may get some clues from http://www.dalyan.co.uk/. Its an informative website by Kaunos tours in Dalyan - I am sure they will be able to help.

C3i
Cheshire
Level Contributor
38 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watersports near Dalyan

We took a day trip canoeing last time we were in Dalyan (a few years ago). It was a full day, with a stop for lunch. We booked it in Dalyan with a tour operator whose name I can't remember - sorry! If you are there during the Caretta Caretta festival (July) I believe there are all sorts of watersports on the beach. Also I am sure there is white water rafting available. Have fun :)

Brighton
Level Contributor
8 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Watersports near Dalyan

Thinking of taking a teenager next year and wondered whether you found any watersports?

6. Re: Watersports near Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, September 11, 2009