We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fatih Apartments

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fatih Apartments

We have booked to go to Dalyan for next September (07)staying at the Fatih Apartments. If anyone has stayed there or knows about them any information would be appreciated.

Thank J

London
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fatih Apartments

I went to Dalyan two times and booked my accomodation in Aisha / Meric Apart Hotel.. it was good and beautiful.. But i don't know Fatih Apartments.. Maybe it is good..

Have a nice holiday..

North West England
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Fatih Apartments

My husband and I stayed at the Fatih Apartments in August of this year (2006) with our 12 year old daughter.

The apartments are small, so only take what you need!

The size of the apartments soon does not matter as everything else about the place is fantastic.

Rose, the owner, greats you on arrival and from then on you become like a member of her family. The rooms were cleaned every other day and nothing was too much trouble for Rose or her family.

A lot of other people staying there were on return visits, as hopefully we will be in August, 2007

It's about 10 minutes (flat) walk into Dalyan and on our frequent visits abroad we have never met nicer people.

You should have a great time!

Karen

dalyan
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fatih Apartments

Yes you are rigth fatih appartmets and the people who is running it are wunderful people you would have great time there

Ramazan ORUC

4. Re: Fatih Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan