We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Football

Arriving on the evening of the football what is the. Best place to watch match somewhere we can eat as well

solihull
Level Contributor
530 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football

Ashkins bar....midway up High Street.Nice bar,nice owner.Local lad.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football

Probably depends which end of town your staying as lots of places to eat, and with more and more having t.v's you could pretty much be spoilt for choice...captain's bar now have a snack menu (pretty good for footie), with the food being sent for from the kebab place down the street....if it's a meal you want then you'll find a warm welcome and a good meal at natural paradise among many others. It's personal choice but I'd have to choose the captains bar for atmosphere with other like minded footie fans!

Hamilton, Scotland
Level Contributor
287 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football

Thank goodness it will all be finished by the time we get there.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football

I think you could be missing a treat FafHamilton.....there's nothing like the atmosphere of nations coming together in one place for the world cup....and mostly with a good heart whatever the result :-))

Edited: 5:52 am, June 17, 2014
West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football

I agree Denzilly. I'm not interested in football but like to support the team in the World Cup and soak up the atmosphere in bars. Last Friday evening in Dalyan was great; orange everywhere (including Dalyano's dog which was sporting an orange flower "necklace"!) and jubilation. It was a joy to watch the Dutch celebrating their win. :-)

holland
Level Contributor
181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Football

Ofcourse it is a joy to watch the dutch,i hope holland is still in the tournement wenn we are there.4 years ago we turned dalyan into a orange carnival,the square in front of the mosque was totally orange.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Football

can anyone please remember the dog's name !!!??

london
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Football

Lexy.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Football

Don't think its been the same since 2008, the last time Turkey progressed to the finals of an international tournament.

The atmosphere in Dalyan was electric

Edited: 4:40 pm, April 03, 2015
10. Re: Football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 04, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan