We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa fulya

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Villa fulya

Hi. We are looking to book a villa or apartment for August. Pretty 'last minute' decision and not much around in our budget but seen Villa Fulya 2 and 4. They look nice but pics can be deceptive, so does anyone have any experience of them. Can't find any reviews. Thanks

yorkshire
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa fulya

Sorry, I don't know these villas but the pics do look nice so good luck with someone coming along with a review for you...especially as to how far they might be from town. I don't know if you've seen this site which might help (if the link works)....

agnitravel.com/Travel/…index.asp

Wigan,Lancs
Level Contributor
189 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa fulya

Sent you a PM

Norwich
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa fulya

hi. Can't see it. Could be my slow computer :)

Wigan,Lancs
Level Contributor
189 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa fulya

Sent to Lec 234,is that on your computer?

5. Re: Villa fulya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, June 17, 2014
yorkshire
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa fulya

It's not a good idea to post your email address on here but it should hopefully be deleted quickly. I'd recommend to stay with the private message route through the forum..

Edited: 7:39 pm, June 17, 2014
Talacre
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa fulya

I too have been looking at these villas. Did you ever find out any information on this forum or did you actually go there last year

8. Re: Villa fulya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 25, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations