We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan to Marmaris by Boat

england
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan to Marmaris by Boat

I have just been navigating the Dalyan map on another thread it is fantastic I have been right up to Bodrum on it. But I want to ask does anyone know of any boat trips going in the opposite direction Dalyan to marmaris. All those day trippers that come to the mud baths day in day out from Marmaris/Icemeler to Dalyan surely there must be a trip that goes the other way. In 7 years I have not seen such a journey advertised.It would be lovely to go by sea to different resorts for the day

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan to Marmaris by Boat

There are no boat trips to Marmaris anymore. There used to be, many years ago, but not nowdays.

Slough, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan to Marmaris by Boat

Ali Ozalp does a trip to Marmaris on some Fridays in the summer. He leaves at about 7.30, breakfast on the boat and a trip around the Marmaris bay. You then have time to visit Marmaris - market day is on Friday. Arrive back in Dalyan at about 6.30pm.

3. Re: Dalyan to Marmaris by Boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations