We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Idea please

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Idea please

Hi all. We have been to Icmeler for the past 3 years and love it but fancy trying somewhere new next year.

Travelling alone with my 16 year old daughter. We like self catering, not bothered about the beach but like a nice large pool area in the sun all day and with plenty of beds. Also like to be close to the centre of things but not on top of noisy bars. Do you think this is the resort for us? If so could you recommend any apartments or hotels. Or a more suitable resort. Thanks, Dawn

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Idea please

See my review and others for Minta apartments,not many noisy bars in Dalyan.

London
Level Contributor
158 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Idea please

Hi Dawn

I think Dalyan would be perfect for you, we find it to be very laid back, low key and friendly, as well as being exceptionally pretty, especially around the river. We love it here and have just booked for next year too.

We stayed at Holiday Calbis, which has 2 lovely pools, both having full sun all day, the staff and other people we met here were really friendly and it is about a 10 minute flat walk into the town centre, with restaurants on the way, if you want to eat nearer to the hotel. I hope that helps.

Mentioned in this post
Holiday Calbis
Holiday Calbis
593 Reviews
Dalyan, Turkey
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Idea please

The Binlik fits ALL that you stated

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Idea please

Thank you. I will be looking at all of these.

solihull
Level Contributor
530 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Idea please

Look Ashia appartments.Here now.Very nice,clean.Good.

6. Re: Idea please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan