We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do with the hubby?

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
490 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
what to do with the hubby?

Hi, getting very excited only 3 weeks ish until we are in beautiful Dalyan.

Last september I came with my sister in law , my first 'girlie' holiday for fifty years! We had such a lovely time, it was her first time to Dalyan and of course she fell in love with it . The hubby is coming this year, are there any crèches that I can leave him in! X

St. Albans, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Jazz bar, LT's.... Etc etc lol. X

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Send him on row boat trip with a one way fare across the river....then spend lots of time enjoying yourselves and deciding when (or if) you should pay to get him rowed back :-))

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
490 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Haha, good idea with the boat! The bars , well that would be to much fun he might come back next year! !

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Park him by the river with a fishing rod

birmingham
Level Contributor
488 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Treat him to an all girl turkish bath

england
Level Contributor
540 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Send him to the gym at BC Spa for the day.

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Ask him if he'd like to go shopping with you. If he's anything like my other half, the answer will be an emphatic "no"! So you get the freedom to shop 'til you drop whilst he puts his feet up by the pool. Or you could send him to the barbers where he'll get the full works for a couple of hours whilst you do what you want. He'll be so blissed out by his pampering experience that he won't mind if you've spent a bit on yourself haha. ;-)

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
490 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Haha, with all these suggestions he should be busy for the time we are there! Of course I'm only joking (he might read this!!) Bless him, but I think he will be quite glad to get rid of myself and his sister for a few hours! !

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,004 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Park him in the window seat at Jiks bar along with Murdo and my OH... that'll leave us ladies free for our shopping fix ;)

Sel

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what to do with the hubby?

Spot on there Sel,

Window seat watching the ice on the glass of Efes slowly melting. People watching at its best, with all manner of loads carried past on scooters. Slight breeze to cool the brow....and to gently waft away the flatulance.

I just can't understand why mrs man does not want to chill out with me?...must be a girlie thing.

Cheers, Mx.

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations