We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
484 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan

So looking forward to coming to Dalyan for the third time in September, it's such a lovely magical friendly place. (Ssh dare I ask if there is a meet up anywhere between the 27th and the 5th of oct) Reading about the boat trips remind me of last years.We did the twelve islands the first time, then went on the olive lounge the second visit, both wonderful, but think the olive lounge just pipped the post x Can't wait !!

yorkshire
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan

Hi shorty

The Olive Lounge is definately on my list for September...and I hope the LT meet ups do continue as I hope to go to a couple providing I can slip out of Dalyan time and remember what day it is!!..

england
Level Contributor
528 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan

Glad your going back for a 3rd time and I agree it is a magical beautiful place. Not sure of a meet up but I am sure there will be some fellow forum people travelling at the same time and you can arrange a meet. Try the new Lemon Lounge this time and see what it is like. I personally have been on neither but I am going to do next time I visit so I can then rave about it like everyone else. Have a fabulous time

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
348 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan

We are there then shorty so usual place at usual time for meet up,hope that des offend anyone lol...

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalyan

Hi shorty,

Mrs man and me will be in Dalyan then and very likely do the quiz at Last Drop on Sunday the 29th Sept. Also the wed meet at LTS on the 2nd October. Are you staying in a villa or hotel?

Mx.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalyan

Hi Shorty

We too are back in Dalyan for the 3rd time in early Sept! Although we have already had 2 holidays this year, Dalyan is the one we get most excited about. The moonlight trip on the Olive Lounge is something special, we saw so many shooting stars - I got very excited as they were the first shooting stars I had ever seen!

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalyan

Hi Shorty,

I'm there Sep25th (very late) till October 4th, staying at the Asena, so hope to be at the Weds meet in L.T's.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
484 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dalyan

Oh good will look forward to meeting you all, have know idea where LtS is though!!

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dalyan

Just round the corner from the Post Office.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,309 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dalyan

Hi shorty

We are there 21st sept to 5th oct looking forward to meeting you all. If you look in the top right hand box Maps of Dalyan then go into bing maps then bars LTs is no 8

bobbie

Edited: 4:12 pm, July 09, 2013
england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dalyan

slightly off topic. i was looking at flights for late sept/oct next year. never been later than mid september. is the weather still ok. i know the days are shorter .