We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dalyan

Hi

Thinking of taking a holiday in Dalyan, Turkey from 26th august for seven nights i live in Doncaster

and can book very good day flights from Doncaster with Thompson unfortunately the package deals with accommodation is not very good

Can any one recommend a good hotel or self-catering apartments for me and my wife and any info on how to book separate or as a package holiday

Thanks

Mick

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan

Hi Mick I'm sure that you will get alot of info on here. Most people seem to book flights and hotels/apartments seperately as you will get a better deal. First time I booked was through travel republic as was very nervous of 'going it alone' but now book everything seperately. Would suggest you book flights for the days you want then have a look at the different hotels etc. Do you want to be right on the river or in a quiet part of town or near the centre etc. Booking.com is good to give you an idea of all the different hotels and approx prices. You can then shop around for best deal or contact the hotel direct.

You can always ask for recommendations on here but would suggest that you narrow it down otherwise everyone will come back with their fav and we each have a favourite. Finally book transfers - if you put questions into the search box here there have been lots of discussions about that subject recently.

Good luck I hope you find what you are after and enjoy the Dalyan experience Lou

Edited: 9:25 am, May 26, 2013
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan

Hi Lou

Many thanks for the reply not sure about location probably just outside town within walking distance would be idle and a decent size pool do you know how far away a nice beech is i do not mind catching a bus or better still a river taxy

Thanks

Mick

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan

Boat to the beach takes about 30 - 40 mins and is a beautiful way to get there. think the bus is a bit less but haven't done for a few years. someone else will be able to say exactly.

if you stay on the riverfront between town and beach they will pick you up from jetty. i stay at kilim (3 times this year) as only 5 mins walk to start of restaurants, good pool but i can also swim in river from jetty.

Edited: 2:24 pm, May 26, 2013
4. Re: Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 28, 2014