We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leons Bar

newcastle
Level Contributor
122 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Leons Bar

Does anyone know if Leons bar is still open we were there last year and had many a good laughs with him

Dalyan, Turkey
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
51. Re: Leons Bar

Just had lovely Turkish breakfast at Ocean so would recommend plus beer is only 7tl. Really worth a visit. It has a really nice garden too.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Leons Bar

Wish I was sitting in Leons,with a nice big glass of pomegranate cider.......mmmmmmm xx

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Leons Bar

I wish Leon well (such a nice guy) but think there's a very big hill to climb to make this new venue work - but hey that's only my opinion, although it is reality as I see it...I rarely saw more than a couple of people in while we were there, and sometimes that included us!

and why isn't it called LEONS?? It looks like it's tagged to (and part of) the Okyanus :-((

54. Re: Leons Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations