We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ali Baba Hotel

sheffield
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ali Baba Hotel

Hello

Anyone know how long the walk into town is from Ali Baba Hotel, and has anyone stayed there?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ali Baba Hotel

Hi Cabbana

It's about 5 min walk into town. Just behind one of the large supermarkets - can't remember the name, not Migros, the one past it at the small roundabout. We haven't stayed there, but did stay at their new apartments last year and walked to the hotel to have a nosey. The owners are very nice and we nearly booked at the hotel but decided to book into the new apartments instead.

sheffield
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ali Baba Hotel

Hi Cat72

Thankyou really helpful. Where are the new apartments they look very nice.

We have a 15 year old and hes not bringing along a friend this year. Looking for somewhere that will have other families. Between the 2 which is busier in your opinion.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ali Baba Hotel

The new apartments are in between the Konak Melsa Hotel and Hotel Mico on Attaturk Boulevard. I have done a review after my stay last year. There is only 5 or 6 apartments in the New Ali Baba and when we was there at the beginning of September there was just us and another family there. But I believe the week before we got there it was fully occupied and a lot of kids. So it depends on whether they are full or not. If you need companions for your son I would suggest the Ali Baba Hotel as they are bigger size wise.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ali Baba Hotel

Also forgot to mention that when we stayed there, they offered a free pick up and transfer back to Dalaman Airport if you stayed over a certain number of nights.

5. Re: Ali Baba Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations