We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Thought I'd take the bull by the horns as several forumites are going to Dalyan in the next few weeks and nothing has been officially "stamped" yet regarding TA meet-ups. Tidus suggested Wednesday nights as last year's Friday meets made it difficult for those flying on Fridays (Friday and Saturday are the most popular days to arrive and depart Dalaman). Murdo is going to look into getting some kind of TA leaflets or something of recognition to put onto tables at the Corner Bar.

Can I suggest that we all agree on Wednesdays at LT's Corner Bar (formerly LT's) to make it "official"? Is 9pm agreeable to everyone? It gives people the chance to have eaten, before trying to keep up with Murdo on the vino! ;-) Sorry Murdo, I meant Baileys lol!

I'm assuming Corner Bar will be open soon (if not already) as it is a popular haunt. If anyone is in Dalyan at the moment it would be great if you could confirm whether or not it's open.

The meet ups are a great way to put faces to names and make new friends. Whether new or "well seasoned", all are welcome. Personally I've enjoyed meeting several people this way and hope to meet more :-)

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Ooops so sorry guys mr fisher had watch set at uk time only night i haven't worn mine, still chasing trendy wendy and co round Dalyan, stupid hubbie! arrived 10.30pm in LTs an no one from TA there :( guess this happens a lot, sidetracked big style!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Bumped for all those going this month! The TA meets are every Wednesday night and are a great way to meet others out in Dalyan at the same time :)

Sel

runcorn
Level Contributor
263 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
83. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Hi , will these meetings start up again when the new season starts again ?

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Vooducure....I would imagine they will.....just check back nearer incase a change of day or time or whatever....they may even be all year round anyway ?

Snoopy may even have to come on the 23rd if he decides to follow me and I haven't the heart to shake him off.......I'll buy him a nice milkshake, he'd like that.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

LTs Corner Bar may be staying open all year. So there may be meets inside with some heat, when required. But nothing certain yet! I will post more when I know. Mx :)

brighton
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
86. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

can anyone join in the TA get togethers, or is this just for the peeps that go to dalyan regularly, and contribute ..... i have been every year for the past 6 and find it the most beautiful place and friendliest .....

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
87. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Everybody is welcome. It was my first time in Dalyan last year and I went to every one of the meet-ups and met some lovely people. It was particularly good for me, holidaying on my own.

I won't be there this year as I'm off to Stoupa, where I'll be bumping into Nursecarol, who I met at the Corner Bar in Dalyan last year :)

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
329 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
88. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Hi Stephenesque , Remember me? I met you last yr and we spoke briefly. We are back to dalyan in may . Hope you have a lovely time in Stoupa . Best wishes Bamba x

brighton
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
89. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

where about is the bar they meet in

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
90. Re: Dalyan Forum TA meet ups :-)

Stand on the Post Office crossroads. Look around and you will see it up one of the side streets, next to the jewellers

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations