We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle Hire and child seat

N Ireland
Level Contributor
276 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bicycle Hire and child seat

Visiting Dalyan again this June (can't wait) with our daughter who is now 18months (time flies!).

I'm a keen cyclist at home so would like to try to do a bit of cycling as a family when we are back in Dalyan and it will also be a good way of doing a bit of exploring and keeping an almost 2 year old entertained. I know the subject of bike hire has been covered in a few posts, but does anyone know of, or has seen anywhere who hires bikes with child seats?

The closest we saw last year was an old bike with a childs plastic chair strapped to the back and a belt around the chair to keep the child in. Engineering and ingenuity at its best, but alas, it wasn't for hire!

I was thinking that I could perhaps contact a few companies who hire bikes in advance as they may be able to arrange something.

Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bicycle Hire and child seat

Mrs Man and I have seen the little plastic kids chair tied onto the bike, very safe compared to most conveyances of kids in Turkey... but cannot remember seeing a 'proper' kids bike seat anywhere.

You could try emailing Brothers hire. They do bikes, M'bikes etc.

Good luck, Mx.

2. Re: Bicycle Hire and child seat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question