We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterpark?

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Waterpark?

We are coming to Dalyan in late June/July. I think from reading all the reviews and comments on here that I have already gotten the "feel of the place" and it sounds lovely.

But I was wondering if there is a waterpark within travelling distance (45 minutes?) of Dalyan.

We will have some children and big children (the men) with us and know they would enjoy a day at a Waterpark.

Thanks

Lorraine

West Yorks
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterpark?

Hi, there's a waterpark at Fethiye and I think the dolmus runs there several times a week in high season. I haven't been myself but imagine the journey to be about 45 minutes. Enjoy! :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,296 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterpark?

I think the nearest one is Calis Beach.

Edited: 11:44 am, February 26, 2013
Wigan,Lancs
Level Contributor
187 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterpark?

I've been past the one at Calis Beach on the bus,it doesn't look very big to be honest.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,296 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterpark?

No it's not very big Dudek, I don't know of any big ones in the area.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waterpark?

Buses to Fethiye are at least hourly, if not more frequent, dolmus to Ortaca, big bus to Fethiye....easy. Never seen a waterpark though.

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Waterpark?

only slightly off topic. do a jeep safari. we went with kaunos last year and are going again this. they have village kids hidden about the route with big hose pipes and they soak you through... thats watery like a water park !! seriously good fun... lunch at the trout farm with a swing over a fast flowing river... thats watery too !! enojoy. think the water parks you are referring to, similar to spain etc are not in this area... they put them on 'complexes' around belek etc. there may be one near marmaris which is an hour away. perhaps post on their forum for an answer plus location ?

7. Re: Waterpark?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations