We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All booked up for September......

London, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All booked up for September......

Hi all just though I would let you know that we are all booked up for 23 days in September. Used travel republic got some really good flights at lovely times and very reasonable. Will look forward to meeting up with anyone who's around in September. Mr and mrs M are number one on our list!!!!! at last I have got something to cheer me up......

South Shields...
Level Contributor
343 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: All booked up for September......

Victor, it would be great if you could put a review of your stay at the kilim on your return...I'm provisionally booked at the binlik for august after changing travel dates from april, but i also looked at kilim as slightly cheaper and what with the school holidays every penny helps! I couldn't find enough current reviews to satisfy me though. Thanks!

22. Re: All booked up for September......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:01 am, April 06, 2014
Edited: 10:01 am, April 06, 2014
23. Re: All booked up for September......

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:01 am, April 06, 2014
South Shields...
Level Contributor
343 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: All booked up for September......

Absolutely not victor! Would be great to meet some of the people from forum and im sure your very entertaining! The weather got the better of me. April being unpredictable, fine for me but I know my daughter would be disappointed. So hot sunny august it is! Spent time in dalyan last august and it was wonderful. Sure there will be some forumites around then too.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: All booked up for September......

Hi BlackD,

I didn't notice any sign of a quiz night at LTs, but The Last Drop had a really good quiz at 6pm every Sunday. Proceeds were for different local animal / turtle charities. The quiz was normally finished by about 8:30 so people could then head off for eveninig meals. Kaptan June quite often appeared in her beaten up old Beetle, and signed books etc. Hope its on again this year.

cheers, Mx.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: All booked up for September......

Hi Murdo

Yeah, have been to Sinans quiz a couple of times - just thought a quiz at a TA meet would add a bit of fun to the evening :-)

Iain

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: All booked up for September......

Hi BlackD,

Ah, yes, I agree it could make for a very good evening. Perhaps it would be better to arrange to invade the Sinans quiz night with a couple of TA teams? I'm not sure if it would be practical to get enough people together at LTs, and also there may be too much music from nearby bars. I will suss things out in April when I'm there. Thanks for the idea, I can drink...and the wife can think. Perfect!

Mx.

28. Re: All booked up for September......

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations