We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible First timer to Dalyan

Hamilton, Scotland
Level Contributor
297 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Possible First timer to Dalyan

We have been to Turkey many times, Icmeler, Altinkum and Calis Beach. Thinking of Dalyan this year, like the fact only 25 mins from Airport. Just really want a chill out couple of weeks, sunbathing by the pool or beach, then a few drinks and nice food at night. Are there plenty of bars and restaurants to while away a few hours at night - not looking for night clubs or the like.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Possible First timer to Dalyan

Bigalshelley, I'm sure you will absolutely love Dalyan and don't worry about the pesky mozzies...we don't find them any worse in Dalyan than anywhere else we've been in turkey! That Avon skin so soft is often mentioned on here and the local repellant 'sin kov' is very effective.

I haven't stayed at the binlik as we have our own place in Dalyan but its very well located less than 5 mins walk to the centre of town and I've heard lots of good reports on here. The town itself is perfect for couples and families with a great atmosphere, excellent bars and restaurants, stunning scenery and loads to do.

10 weeks and counting for us and really looking forward to relaxing on the decking over the river at sevgi gozleme, watching the boats go past, efes in hand :)

Sel

32. Re: Possible First timer to Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations