We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Hey guys,

Just wondering how much my partner and I should take with us for a week in Dalyan. We want to eat out most nights, do a few trips and enjoy a few drinks.

Thanks in advance

Nick

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

£100.00 a day is more than enough.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Also make sure you buy a couple of bottles (1L each) of duty free as alcohol prices can be quite steep.

Agree with TopCat, £100 would be more than enough as long as you're not huge drinkers!! Another tip is to avoid over ordering unless you have a massive appetite as the restaurants tend to be quite generous in their portion sizes.

Boat trips including lunch around £12-20 depending on size and quality of the boat. Loads of places to haggle a deal. Really cheap bakeries and the Saturday market sells fruit very cheaply too. CG x

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Wonder how much Victor x spends in a week ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Nothing. He just tells a sob story every night in different bars and restaurants, the best one relates to his frey bentos pies being confiscated by customs......

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

..... mmmmmmmm Frey Bentos steak pies......worth suffering the UK weather for... and the heart attack in a few years time. The best thing anyone ever put in a tin!

Edited: 6:24 pm, October 05, 2012
nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

I would estimate about £500 for a week would be reasonable.

Could be more if you want to drink a lot (especially imported drinks or coctails), eat at the expensive restaurants and do a lot of excursions.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

I agree with Tidus... We normally take £500 per week for the two of us and that's always plenty. We go on one or two boat trips, eat out once or twice a day and normally buy a couple of bits and pieces to take home. We are not cocktail/spirit drinkers though (just wine and beer) and we very rarely go to any of the river front restaurants nowadays so that keeps the spenders down a bit!

Sel

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,442 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Same here, we usually have more than enough with £500 per week which is spent on meals out most days, a light lunch some days, at least 2 boat trips, dolmus and public boat to the beach, beer and wine....and a couple of cocktails, and sometimes 2 days car hire :-)

Sel you must be getting very excited now! Have a fab time, I hope the weather is nice for you :-) x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Thanks L2R...soooooooooo excited!!!!!

One more shift at work tonight then the holiday can really begin :)

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How much should i take for a week in Dalyan with my partner

Cheers guys, great help. £600 should be plenty then! Lets hope the weather is nice ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations