We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For newbies or regulars....

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
701 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
For newbies or regulars....

Are you thinking or going to Dalyan for the first time or are you a regular visitor and missing the town?

We went for first time this year and loved it so much that we booked there and then to go back next year, so for everybody here are some pictures to cheer you up.

travel.webshots.com/slideshow/583326222sdaKQo

manchester
Level Contributor
495 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: For newbies or regulars....

great pictures. we are looking to go for the first time to dalyan next year. confirmed that we definately want to go!

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For newbies or regulars....

Fab photos kiltman, thanks for sharing! Glad you enjoyed it so much; best cure for post Dalyan blues is to immediately book again so you've obviously got the knack as well as the bug! Looking forward to my 3rd visit of this year (lost count of the total number of times I've been!) soon and introducing some newbies too. I'm sure Dalyan casts a magic spell on visitors! :-)

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
701 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For newbies or regulars....

Ooops, sorry that was my pictures of Kaunos THESE are the pictures of Dalyan that I meant to post, doh.

travel.webshots.com/slideshow/583245580bkaHVV

newcastle
Level Contributor
119 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For newbies or regulars....

Great photos but where are the people?

Just 18 more days for our 1st visit.

Paul

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For newbies or regulars....

Ha !

No people about ? ...obviously an early riser... or you just got to the town and beach after I had eaten a multi-bean curry washed down with fizzy bottled Efes the night before !

Great pics tho. Cheers. Mx.

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: For newbies or regulars....

Both great sets of pics! I particularly like the views of Dalyan from Kaunos. As murdo says you must be an early riser or Dalyan's turned into a ghost town! :-)

Level Contributor
251 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: For newbies or regulars....

fab photos! my husband and i also got bite by the dalyan bug when we went sept 11 within a week we had booked the villa again for this sept....last week we also booked the same villa again for sept 13. were addicted :-) xx

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For newbies or regulars....

I was there the same time, there where people! They must have been summoned by the reeds when you took these pictures!

Devon
Level Contributor
132 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: For newbies or regulars....

Thank you so much for letting us see your pics! It has made me think that i will make a bit more effort to take some myself when I am there in 4 weeks.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: For newbies or regulars....

Lovely pics kiltman......a real treat!!

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan