We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

Leeds, United...
2 posts
Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

Should you need a dentist whilst in Dalyan I thoroughly recommend you go and see this man.

My own UK dentist told me that there was nothing else he could do to alter my front crowns, personally they were the total wrong colour, size and shape and I hated them. During a conversation I happened to mention how I didnt like my crowns and I was recommended to visit this dentist during my 1 week holiday by the holiday representative (who uses him herself) who visited the hotel we were staying in, so I did!!! no appointment was needed. Hayrettin asked me to choose what music I would like to listen to (I am petrified of the dentist!) and the work began, every 5 mins he would stop to ask if I was OK. By 11pm that same evening I had my temporary crowns!! they were 1000% better than my original UK ones and within the week my permanent replacement crowns were fitted. The man is not just a dentist, he is a true gentleman. Nothing was too much trouble for him, time wasnt an issue, he also has the patience of a saint. What a shame I couldnt take him back with me - after all this work and 3-4 visits the bill was a fraction of what I had paid to my UK dentist. I am now able to smile and really show off my new front teeth - Thankyou Hayrettin.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

Hi,

All that in a week ? Please, how much did it cost ?

The last ceramic crown that I had in the UK cost me about £340. My teeth have been knocked about a bit and need regular attention. I have to say that my UK dentist does get the colour and shape right though.

Last question, what music did you choose ?

Keep smiling,

Mx.

london
3 posts
2. Re: Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

Hi ,

Please,

You can write to dalyandentist ..

His e-mail address: dalyandentist@gmail.com

Best wishes..

Tbw.

Leeds, United...
1 post
3. Re: Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

Hi.

In reply, yes, yes yes the dentist did all that in a week. He didnt operate a 9am -5pm mon - fri clinic!!

Each crown worked out at roughly 150 pounds, I am delighted with my new front teeth.

I cannot speak highly enough of him and recommend you find the time to go visit him if you holiday in Dalyan.

PS> loads of music to choose from off his computer!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

Hi,

Thanks both for that info. I will look him up when back across there in September.

Cheers.

Mx.

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

there was another thread on here not so long ago praising this dentist too. I emailed him and he replied quite quickly.

6. Re: Dalyan Dentist Hayrettin Ersan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 10, 2012