We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kineton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Hi, has anyone been to BC Hotel & Spa hotel in Dalyan, it opened in 2010, if so what is it like, you coments would be much appreshated.

Many thanks

kent
Level Contributor
313 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Hi we went for a coffee there and it looked very nice,it is right on the river 5 mins walk into Dalyan, but it was the most expensive coffee we had on our holiday

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Never had just a coffee but had a great glass of wine (6 lira and huge!!) on the way back to our hotel in October. Also had a breakfast there one day which came with coffee anyway and was very, very good. The hotel is in a great position, right on the river and an easy walk to town. Have booked to stay there in May, and needless to say I will be happy to post a review when we return.

Kineton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Hi,

Thanks so much for your coments, we are off there in July, so your coments would be much appreciated, look forward to them.

Have a great time.

Caroline

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Hi Caroline, thanks for your good wishes. We're staying for 23 days so should be able to give a good 'all rounder' on our experience there. Hope it's a good one for both of us!!

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Hi Caroline

We just got back from the BC spa hotel. It looks good and the location is great. The spa is very nice too, but just to warn you they have a daily charge of 30 TL if your package does not include the spa. I would also be careful of the charges at spa since they have no prices any where.

The food is not great and at times served cold and they have a set menu, even though we booked HB we were not allowed to select because they did not have a menu. As they were not ready printed. It was a suprise for us each day as to what we were getting for our meal! I would mail the hotel to find out about the food and see what you get back. We ate out all the days except in the evenings as we had paid for HB. Pudding is a few pieces of fruit. If you like fish thats all you will get. No sides or anything more. We may have gone in off season but i was not happy with the service. I would not class this as a 4*. More like a 2/3*. However the place looks fantastic and the location is great.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Hi Rozalin, I was very interested in your post as we go to Dalyan in a couple of days and are staying at this hotel. I wouldn't expect spa treatments or otherwise to be included in the hotel price, (so not really bothered about that), but I am interested in what you are saying about the food. Is there no choice at all in the evening? Are you saying it is a set menu every night, and it is always fish? I might have misunderstood your post but are you saying you had to eat out every night as you say 'you ate out all the days'.

Can you tell me anything more about the hotel, i.e. the rooms please, are they a good standard, what about the cleanliness and service? And finally please, have you posted a review of this hotel on this site to help to inform me and others of what to expect?. Many thanks.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
430 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

I've not seen the hotel and am sure it is lovely but with all the fantastic restaurants in Dalyan I'm not sure I would want to pay half board in a hotel with cold food and a set menu. Would you not be better booking a villa and eating out every night? Probably half the price. Food is still very reasonably priced in Dalyan and much cheaper than Spain, Portugal etc.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

I would agree not to book half board in Dalyan as the restaurants are great. This hotel didn't offer a B & B option, but the price was as cheap (if not cheaper) than booking B & B at somewhere like the Alla Turca, or Holiday Calbis. We would still have chosen to eat out some nights during our stay, but didn't want to do this every night as the cost would really add up during our time there.

It's disappointing to read from Rozalin's post that the food is not good, but I look forward to having a meal there before I can make a judgement. I arrive there tomorrow so won't have long to wait .....

The villa/apartment option is a good idea and suits some, but it's just not for us.

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,248 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Hope that you have a good holiday denzilly, and that the reported issues are just early season teething problems.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BC Hotel & Spa Dalyan

Just back from this hotel and will a post full review/report from our trip this weekend. The manager has removed the hotel listing from agents as he wants people to book direct with hotel, (says he can then offer a 10 to 15% cheaper price).

For anyone who has already booked..........no worries.....you'll have a fab time!

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan