We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High Heels

Guisborough, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
High Heels

Hi have read all the great reviews and cannot wait to go...........just one question though, shall I take my high heels? my boyfriend is only 4ft 2 so i definitely need them

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
422 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: High Heels

I'm taking mine. Won't be able to walk in them, probably won't wear them, but still taking them. In fact, I'm buying some new ones especially. That, my friends, is Woman Logic and I am proud!

Annie x

Sheffield
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: High Heels

Took mine, fell over an uneven bit of pavement on my way INTO Sofra bar. Managed a full on sideways roll, which was most undignified. Luckily there was football on and not a soul noticed! Lesson learned, flats only.....

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
422 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: High Heels

Is that what's meant by "rock n' roll"?

Sorry.

Annie x

14. Re: High Heels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan