We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

We are looking for some simple accommodation located on the river for 2/3 nights in October, we have previously stayed at the Aktas but fancy a change, any recommendations?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

We stayed a couple of nights last September at the Beyaz Gul which we liked very much. You can read the review and photos I posted here on TA.

glasgow
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

Hi, why not have a look at Villa Kiydan i believe they have an offer of 2apts for the price of 1 in October. Having stayed there myself i can say the apartments are very good and the Kiydan family will make sure you have a wonderful time check out there website www.villakiydan.com

Edited: 2:30 pm, June 17, 2010
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

You might like the Likya Pension or the Dalyan Pansion or the Tolga Pension - tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g311315-i4487-k3…

All on the river with views of the ancient tombs.

east anglia
Level Contributor
139 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

Villa Kiydan is not exactly on the river although the accommodation is very good,(i have stayed twice) and Onur & family will do a fine job of making your stay a good one... ASUR hotel (thomas cook) is on the river front so to is the YUNUS hotel at the other end of Dalyan.both have their own website so you can browse... xx raymond0 xx

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

Prince of Caunos Hotel right on the river at the far end of town towards the lake.

Have you looked at this fantastic map by another forum member :-

maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms…

wales
Level Contributor
810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

just come back from likya pension, highly recomended. rooms clean, very nice fresh breakfast with homemade jams, good view of the tombs. very friendly owner and family.

7. Re: Accommodation on the river, any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:36 am, December 16, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan