We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of Airport Transfers

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Price of Airport Transfers

Hi i am going to book a holiday to Dalyan in July and I have been looking at prices of the Transfers from Dalaman and they seem quite expensive £56.00 - As Dalyan is so near to the airport. Does anyone know of a cheap transfer company? Also I am on quite tight budget and just wanted to know the price of an average meal out for two? Also is is better to go self catering are the supermarkets quite cheap in Dalyan? Many thanks guys

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price of Airport Transfers

Hi, we used Arzu at Tamarisk Tourism last year for our friends, and we are using them for ourselves this year. I looked on the airport website and the taxis this year are £60 return. Arzu is charging 1-3 people £40 return, 4-11 people £55 and you don't have to pay until the return trip or go to the office the day before. As for the price of a meal out, I haven't been since last September and not due to go until this coming September, so maybe someone who has already been and come back can answer that question. Main rule of thumb would be to stick to the smaller restaurants off the main street and riverside and you can get some great deals. We always go SC now, you can get all your veggies, fruit etc, jams at the Saturday market for a great price. There are several supermarkets to buy everything else. Sun cream is very expensive and toiletries can be, so take some along with you. Wine can be bought at a good price in the supermarkets. Spirits are quite high, so its a good idea if you like a tipple to buy your duty free ration at the airport. Hope this helps and have a great holiday.

suffolk
Level Contributor
411 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Price of Airport Transfers

we booked with travel republic and are paying 22.oo for two return but don't know whether you can book that seperately with them or if you had to book the holiday as well. Also it will be in a mini bus and may have to wait for other flights - last year there were only us so probably the luck of the draw. Like everything else time is money, if you have time to spare you can save some money. There have been some info on price of meals this year so just go back over a few posts.

Hope you have a great time we certainly did last year and only 6 WEEKS TO GO

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Price of Airport Transfers

£24 return for 2 persons used them last week very reliable and you pay them at the Airport.

http://www.raintransfer.com/page_mainstep.asp

Manchester
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Price of Airport Transfers

Thanks for all the advice especially about the transfers. I am sure I will be asking more questions before I go !

5. Re: Price of Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 am, November 24, 2010