We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asur hotel and apartments

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
Asur hotel and apartments

Is the hotel and apartments on two separate sites?

I've just been looking at the pictures on their website http://www.asurotel.com/index.htm and it looks like there must be two pools...

So as the facilities are shared between the two, on which site is the Turkish baths situated?

edinburgh
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

Yes two sites 2min walk apart each with a pool. Check it out on google earth (link on dalyan pages) Hotel is on the waterside and apart up road a bit. Turkish Haman is at apartments. You can use either pool. Apartment one is quieter. Lovely swinging seats along riverside at hotel to sip wine and watch sunset:))

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

Thanks Chrissie, i'll check out the map.

I'm glad we are on the water front.

EDIT: just had a look at the map and i thought that the other one marked was the new villas they had built! lol silly me. So where are the villas located?

Edited: 10:47 am, March 01, 2010
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

In the ariel picture of the villas it looks like they are where the apartments are maked on the map...

http://www.asurotel.com/asurvillas.htm

edinburgh
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

From memory the villas are close by the apartments. Sometimes the map is not spot on! Also the villas might not be on the arial photo it depends if it was taken before they were built.

C.

DEVON
Level Contributor
80 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

The villa's are between the hotel and appartments you can not miss them as there are no other buildings there.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

When are you going Laura?

Casbar

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

We are booked for the 15th October and i cant wait!

I think your right chopper! looking at all aerial picsit looks like the villas are built on the waste land seen between the two sites in other pics! we got there in the end ;-)

DEVON
Level Contributor
80 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

I know they are between the two sites as we looked at them last year, i don't think they were selling very quick by what we were told.

Which site have you booked,hotel or appartments?

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

We've booked the hotel on B&B basis for a week :-)

It was actually our Thomas cook rep Hussain that recommended this hotel when we were in Belek a couple of weeks ago, so grateful to him as it looks like we have found a little gem. The why he described it had me searching the very next day we got home lol

DEVON
Level Contributor
80 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Asur hotel and apartments

It is a little gem and a wonderful setting on the river,we stay in the appartments as we found the hotel rooms a bit to small for us.What i like about the appartments is that you can still use all the hotel facilities and you have got the kitchen appliances should you want to do the odd meal or two.