We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

september

winsford,cheshire,uk
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
september

hi, we usually go to kusadasi,but want a change,dalyan looks really appealing.whats september like,is it still hot enough and stilll lively.

thanks,

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: september

Weather is great in September - daytime highs of 25-28, nightime lows16-18 so take a jumper or jacket if you are out late. Rain unlikely in early September, maybe the occasinal shower in late September.

Everything is open and there are plenty of visitors, there are no problems with excursions not running, for example, although not sure you could describe it as lively - but its the time of year we always go, and we always have good nights out.

I'd go for it, everybody loves Dalyan! If you find it a but quiet, book peak season next time. There is always a next time, after you get the Dalyan bug.

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: september

hi sandi55

we were in dalyan first week in september last year. it was out first time and it totally blew us away, we didnt expect it to be half as good as it turned out to be, you will love it.. and the weather was fantastic.

by the way we have already booked for this september.

barry and mary

winsford,cheshire,uk
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: september

hiya,just realised i posted twice for some reason,

thanks for replys guys and thanks to Yorkie50,on other posting,

after your replies and browsing forum,our minds are pretty much made up now,dalyan it is,now for a long trawl through hotels and apppts,will prob be asking for more advice.

read that its a great place for cycling,is there cycle hire in town.

thanks again

sandra and dazz

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: september

Yep, there are several places a hire a bike and the place is flat as a pancake, so its easy to bike around, once you leave town there are not many attractions to cycle to due to being too far away and over mountains etc. I suppose you could bike to the beach, but there are some serious hills in the way.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
59 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: september

Just a warning, Dalyan is lovely at the start of Sept, I usually go the 2nd week in Sept, it is usually still very warm, although last yr we got rather alot of rain... something to keep in mind. But i'm sure you'd love it anyway

uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: september

Hi

We wentto Dalyan 2nd week of September last year and the weather was fabulous, we stayed at the Club Alla Turca Hotel which was excellent about a ten minute stroll into the village along the river footpath. Rooms were lovely and clean the rooms on the top floor have all been modernised. Pool area was lovely always sunloungers available either by the pool or in the garden area, staff were really friendly. It was our first time to Turkey and Dalyan blew us away we are booked to return to same hotel in May. There are loads of lovely restaurants in the village and everyone is so friendly, its a fabulous place for a peaceful holiday we cant wait to go back.

winsford,cheshire,uk
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: september

jules043,we have looked at Club Alla Turca Hotel ,who did you book through,looks lovely.

went to kusadasi in september last year,first ever september holiday and what a treat it was not to have the scorching heat of june/july. rained for 2evenings.

uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: september

Hi

We booked Club Alla Turca hotel with www. travelrepublic.co.uk and our flights with easy jet. You can get a package deal with Thomas cook though the timing of flights wre not very good, mostly during the night, though I guess this depends on which airport you a using, we travel normally from Manchester airport.

uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: september

Hi

We booked Club Alla Turca hotel with www. travelrepublic.co.uk and our flights with easy jet. You can get a package deal with Thomas cook though the timing of flights wre not very good, mostly during the night, though I guess this depends on which airport you a using, we travel normally from Manchester airport.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: september

i am afraid to say has nice as it is dalyan is far from lively

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan