We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Dalyan or should we try something else!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Dalyan or should we try something else!

Hi Everyone,

We went to Dalyan 2 years ago and stayed in the Villa Kiydan which was fabulous. I'm now considering going back to Dalyan, but perhaps trying some different accomodation.

Can anyone recommend some really good self-catering apartments with a decent size pool and air con please? Possibly in a slightly different area of Dalyan?

Secondly has anyone experienced Akyaka, and if so whats it like, and again i'd like some s/c recommendations.

I have also stored Cirali in my mind, as it seems to tick our boxes, but flights for August are coming up at £300+ to Antalya in August. If you add on transfer costs and accomodation, it starts to get quite expensive.

Thanks for your help

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay in Dalyan or should we try something else!

Thanks Yorkie, will leave a review of the White house Aparts. They do look nice don't they! One of the selling points for me is that i'll have my own sun bed by the pool! Last two holidays, Tunisia and VIlla Kiydan in Dalyan it has been a bit of a bun fight for sun-loungers in the mornings, restricted to August as we are. I also liked the detail, things like the cool water dispensor thingy, save us carrying very heavy water from the shops.

Onur was going to get some more sun loungers as in August when the apartments were full there were not enough. Anyone know if he did?

Also does anyone know where the White House Apartments are? I know they are near to town and quiet, but I'm not sure where they exactly are in relation to the landmarks I know, Migros, Post Office, Market etc.

Thanks

12. Re: Where to stay in Dalyan or should we try something else!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:28 am, July 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations