We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarettes-Airport or Dalyan

Southend
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Cigarettes-Airport or Dalyan

Hi Guys,

I know this is a very unpopular subject but unfortunately my husband is still one of those anti-social people who partakes in the occasional cigarette, as we have never travelled to Turkey before and its one of those strange things they are in Europe but not in the EU can anyone tell us is it best to buy them at the airport duty free or in Dalyan when we arrive.

Thank you everyone who has been kind enough to reply to my posts.

Sue247

ESSEX
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigarettes-Airport or Dalyan

Hi SUE...i bought 400 superkings lights for friend and they cost under £40 @ Dalaman airport.. you can buy as many as you want from UK airports (dont know price) to take to Turkey but if you dont smoke them you will not be able to bring more than 200 per person back into the UK...xraymondox

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,860 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigarettes-Airport or Dalyan

Depending on who you are flying with to Dalaman will depend on who is the cheapest, All the Turkish airlines are cheaper to buy cigs than Dalaman Airport duty free.

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigarettes-Airport or Dalyan

If you are just talking about buying them for your own consumption whilst on holiday, they are cheap by the packet in local shops. If you want to take your allowance home then yes Dalaman duty free is best.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigarettes-Airport or Dalyan

200 Regal King Size was 19 Euros 8th August at the duty free shop in Dalaman Airport.

5. Re: Cigarettes-Airport or Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, March 14, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations