We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Akkaya Garden Restaurant

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Akkaya Garden Restaurant

Hi,I heard about this place on a topic by turkishdelight, and after looking at the site for it(www.akkayagarden.com)we thought we will give it a go, but would be interested to know if anyone else has been, who used the restaurants transport. how easy was it to arrange, we are a party of 7 so do not know if that will be a problem or not. any advice appreciated.

Stourport on...
Level Contributor
301 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Akkaya Garden Restaurant

Hi,

We made our own way there but if we had chance to go for evening meal we would have used their transport. The holiday makers that we chatted to later in the week said that it had been very easy to sort out and the restaurant collected them from their hotel and dropped them back with out problem free of charge (minibus). According to the website the transfer is free for parties over 6 from Dalyan so you should be fine.

I have just copied this from the website;

"We transfer our customers from Dalaman (no limitation for the number of people) and groups of 6 or more customers from other locations, to our restaurant free of charge. Just fill in our contact form below to request a free group transfer.

Transfer charges below are applied to 5 or less customers:

Gocek 50.00 YTL £22.00

■ Dalyan 50.00 YTL £22.00

Fethiye 80.00 YTL £30.00

I would fill out the internet form if you have time before you go and ask for a table in one of the Eagle's nests (as long as all your party are ok climbing up the steps). If you dont have chance I am sure your hotel/pension could arrange for you when you are in Dalyan.

Hope you have a great meal!

aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Akkaya Garden Restaurant

thanks, can waite only 3 more days

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Akkaya Garden Restaurant

Hi Turkish Delight, I'm assuming the prices you have quoted are for round trip, am I right. It sounds like a great night out. We may hire a car just for the day to test out the driving, so maybe we could visit then, following your great directions. thanks.

4. Re: Akkaya Garden Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, January 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan