We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Binlik Hotel

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Binlik Hotel

Has anyone been to this hotel? Thinking about here for early July. Any info gratefully received!!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Binlik Hotel

Hi Lorrained

We have stayed at the Binlik several times before we decided to have a change and go self catering. We have always had a great time there, clean rooms some of which I think have been refurbished recently. Air con at no extra cost, safes behind the reception area. Breakfast is included,the usual, tomatoes, cheese, boiled eggs, olives, and a bain marie with hot stuff, OJ, coffee and tea and they usually have a chef who will make your eggs anyway you like. They also do evening meal which will cost you extra, but with all the fabulous restaurants in town we never had evening meal. If you have children be careful of the pool as there is no shallow end. Binlik has two pools and we have never had a problem with sun beds. They have a great bar area and serve usual bar snacks most of the day if you don't want to venture out, but it is located almost bang in the middle of town, so a well located hotel.

uk
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Binlik Hotel

Hi

just got back from week at this hotel and we had great holiday but would not go back to this hotel. Have travelled in Turkey for twenty years and felt that this hotel was below the usual standard.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Binlik Hotel

Hi, we have just arrived back after a week at the Binlik and had a great time. Rooms clean, no rush for sun beds, however the hotel was only about half full and they do expect it to get busier mid June. We went B&B and really enjoyed going out for meals and sampling the local cuisine. Everyone in the hotel is very friendly and we are planning to return next year. Hope this is of some help.

UK
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Binlik Hotel

hey!

My daughter and I stayed in the binlik last year. It was our first time going on holiday just us two, and our first holiday to turkey!

the hotel is lovely! it was quite and relaxing to be there.

My daughter, 15, found it just as nice.

We had a lovely room with a balcony looking over the pool.

its not to far from the center of the town abou 5 min walk!

i would definatly recommend it!

hope you have fun there, if you decide to stay there!

Trudie and Eloïse

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Binlik Hotel

Thanks for all your replies... at the moment we are swithering between here or Tunisia!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Binlik Hotel

Not sure whether to go for half board or b and b... only costing an extra £40 pp for the week for half board. Is eating out expensive in Dalyan?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Binlik Hotel

lorrained

I would probably go half board if you got the choice of eating lunch instead of dinner, but I think the majority of hotels serve evening meal. You will be absolutely spoiled for choice for evening meals at some of the fantastic restaurants available and it would be such a shame to miss out on this. B & B would be preferable for me, then you can eat at the little lokantas at lunchtime, very very reasonable, then a nice restaurant at dinner time. As mentioned before, obviously if you choose to eat along the riverside, it tends to be a little more expensive but still a good deal compared to eating out in England. We have been converted to Self catering now and it hasn't seemed to cost us any extra having to buy breakfast too. There are several supermarkets in Dalyan, all great prices and of course the Saturday market where you can get great produce. Did you decide where you are staying, is it going to be the Binlik.

8. Re: Binlik Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations