We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New hotel at the river path?

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,915 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
New hotel at the river path?

When we have been in Dalyan in 2006 there was a small lokanta at the river path, called "Sevge Yolu" where you could sit at the river and eat gözleme.

The owner had begun to build a bungalow hotel for his sun.

Does anybody know if this hotel is still finished and open? I just would like to know it because my husband and the owner often talked together, about everything under the sun:-).

Tschüss

Patara01

ESSEX
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New hotel at the river path?

Patara,i know the little place on the river and always visit for a relaxing hour watching the boats go by to the lake and mud baths and of course enjoying their lovely pancakes,but i do not know anything about the building that you mentioned...3 weeks and i will be there...(tickets came today)

x raymondox

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
14,915 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New hotel at the river path?

You lucky man:-)!

When we have been there for the last time they had already built some small bungalows, next to the lokanta but a bit back from the path.

Maybe you can drink an effes or cay as toast to us:-) and have a look if there is something new.

It was one of our favourite places in Dalyan.

Here is a link of a photo of this place on flickr.

flickr.com/photos/…

Enjoy your trip and have fun

Tschüss

Patara01

3. Re: New hotel at the river path?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 02, 2009