We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Efes Light

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Efes Light

Hi travelling to dalyan villa kiydan in July for the first time does anyone no if the less stronger efes light is available in the bars and restaurants of dalyan.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Efes Light

Tidus, no..its been around for a couple of years and I personally dont care for its taste..just a regular Efes for me is fine :=))

it usually comes in a smaller bottle with a twist off cap.

as seen here

…google.com/ajkeech/…5133837656276873154

have any of you seen a few of the new beers that were introduced last year called Mariachi ?? I also personally did not care for the taste of this beer either.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Efes Light

No efes light has been around for at least the past three years its really nice just not as powerful !

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Efes Light

Yes, you can Efes dark in most bars... Namely, the Albatross Bar, Ali's bar, Sunray bar, Cafe Blue Bar, LT's bar and a couple of others... I only know this coz it's all my significant other drinks !

bradford
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Efes Light

Thank you for that little informational gem. Your significant other is clearly a man of great taste and discernment!

15. Re: Efes Light

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, October 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations