We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asur Hotel & Apartments

Kent
Level Contributor
29 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Asur Hotel & Apartments

Hi All - we always stay at the Asur Hotel in Dalyan, last year when we were there I asked if the tip box on the bar and in reception was shared amongst staff as not only were they bolted down but padlocked too. The tips in these boxes go directly to the owner and are not shared with staff, so if you want to leave a tip for the staff that give great service you are better off giving it directly to them or using the tip bucket above the bar.

kent
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Hi Blue

Its personal preference really the apartments are more spacious. The hotel does have tea and coffee facilities in the rooms and a very small mini bar fridge which we managed to get a few beers in bottles of water. You get a small terrace where you could sit and enjoy a smoke - i think you can smoke in the rooms as well.

If i had to make a choice i would say the hotel is best for adults and the apartments for people with children or those that like to do their own breakfast/lunch.

We took our in-laws this year and they thought it was the best place they had ever been too in terms of location, restaurants, peace & quiet - a very relaxing holiday.

hope this helps.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

shis01-thanks for that-maybe I will be looking for hotel room-Maybe they have upper room?? (I'm very unlucky with people in rooms above ie sleepwise!!)Maybe come back to you for advise for next season.Have a good summer!!!

ESSEX
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

YOU wont have a problem with noise from people in the room above..as the hotel rooms are single story & there is no one above you ..that is my pet hate...clickety clack of high heels from the room above & worse still children running up and down racing across the room encouraged by the parents who are trying to tire the little ones out so as not to have their evening spoilt....(as happened to me in TURUNC) none of these problems at ASUR...VICTOR MELDREW..a.k.a. RAYMONDO X lol....

14. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations