We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats dalyan like beginning of october

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
whats dalyan like beginning of october

hi,thinking of going to dalyan in october,what would the weather be like,also will the boat trips and excursions still be operating thanks.

north east
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: whats dalyan like beginning of october

my dad went in oct last year and it was in the low.20s it was nice

the weather will be good

let hope

good luck

sid

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats dalyan like beginning of october

thanks littlesid,what date did your dad go in oct was it the begin or end of oct thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: whats dalyan like beginning of october

I've been to Turkey on October but went at the end of the month. We actually got the last holiay flight home! The first 5 days were fairly hot - hot enough for sunbathing but the last 2 days were very wet and quite cold. I remember going to Fethiye and walking around the market and it was lashing down! Also many of the reasturants in Olu Deniz were closed or very empty.

We did do some excursions though so I don't think that was a problem

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: whats dalyan like beginning of october

My parents went the Dalyan last year in the first 2 weeks of october- the weather was excellent until about the last 2 days. Can't guarantee that it will be that good this year, but the locals I've spoken too say thats normal. Temps were 25-27c daytime, sunny or mostly sunny, and 11-15c at night (cool) There was a serious downturn in the weather on about the 18th - no sun, fog and rain, although still fairly warm.

You will find some bars and restuarants are closed and the place will be quiet, but it has a year round local population so there are places open all year, just the less touristy places. My parents went on several trips, so it looks like you can still do stuff. I would expect some operators will be closing though, and you might not have much choice as regards what day the trip goes.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: whats dalyan like beginning of october

thanks all for replys,ive found a flight for mid sept so to be on the safe side we will probably go then thanx once again.

6. Re: whats dalyan like beginning of october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations