We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

Good ol Britain !
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

Hi

Looking for flights to Turkey for March 2008, really want to fly into Izmir or Bodrum from any London/Birmingham/East Midlands airports. Having a job finding any as would like straight through with no stops. Anybody any idea?

Cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,907 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

Check Thomas Cook - I don't know when the charters (which are direct) start their "summer season" but Thos Cook seem to have flights all year, from London anyway. Also Skyscanner is a good site - put in your departure and arrival airports and dates, and they give you a bar graph showing what flights at what prices on what dates for the whole month.

Good luck

Attagul

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

some details heres web sites

www.aegeanflights.com

www.ba.com

www.goldtrail.com

Good ol Britain !
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

Thanks to both postings will look into it.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

Hi Dona,

Check out the website below they have flights available in March.

airline-network.co.uk/flights/availability.a…

Flights from L/G to Izmir (Adan Menderes) with B/A £162.00 not bad for the time of year (05.03.07 – 19.03.07)

Also Onur may soon be running a timetable with flights from L/G & BXH airports to Bodrum for around £180.00

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
7,368 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

I do hope they start a service "out of season" soon from airports other than the London ones. I know ba do a quite reasonable flight from LGW but it's quite a trek for me. I'll keep an eye out for the Onur Air service.

Turkish Airlines operate out of Manchester, not sure of service and fares though.

Good ol Britain !
Level Contributor
45 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

Hi all

Thanks will have a good look, hopefully get something sorted out.

Cheers!

7. Re: Flights to Turkey March 2008 Izmir/Bodrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations