We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sevige Yolu

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,170 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Sevige Yolu

Hi Dalyan traveller,

when we have been at Dalyan the last years we always liked to stroll along the footpath beside the river to our Hotel Keskin (and back lol:)

And one of our favourite places was a very small basic lokanta situated at this path, just with some tables on a boardwalk. When we came back from our day trip or the beach we orderd gözleme and cay, it was the same formality nearly every day. And then we let dangle our soul.

The lokanta was called Sevige Yolu.

And the owner told us that he was building a hotel or pension for his son.

Now I wonder if there has something changed.

Early in this year some forumites told about a restaurant beside the river with camels and so on, not very convenient to Dalyan and I didn´t take it for serious, more as a joke.

But perhaps it was the truth and there has changed a lot?

I would appreciate if somebody could tell me about the actual situation

It would be a pity if this nice romantic place has changed into a fairground.

Have a nice day

Patara01

Essex UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sevige Yolu

No the Lokanta you describe is still there! The newer restaurant is on the same path but nearer the town. It is large but not a fairground! Eating platforms etc. Think camels are separate, not part of restaurant!

Bar you described is still just as peaceful. We also went there alot (and will be returning in a couple of weeks!) just couldn't remember the name.

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,170 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sevige Yolu

Thank you very much for your reply.

It is good to know that some things are still the same when you return to a beloved place.

Have a nice travel.

Patar01

ESSEX
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sevige Yolu

Patara..i tried a pancake there this week after reading your post, it was wonderful so tried it again another day 2 savoury pancakes and a large beer sitting by the river for only 10 lira...fantastic...

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,170 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sevige Yolu

Hi Ramondo,

I´m very glad that I could give you a good tip.

And it is enjoyable to hear that some situations and places are the same as the last years and didn´t change too much.

It is truly a very peaceful and romantic place and gözleme, cay and beer are great and very unexpensive.

Has the owner continued to build his small hotel? And does his son always work as waiter in the lokanta? But I think he had to go to military.

Are you still at Dalyan?

Have a nice time

Patara01

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,170 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sevige Yolu

Sorry, I didn´t read your other contribution, that you have just returnerd.

It is very nice to hear that you had have a very successful travel.

Have a nice time

Patara01

6. Re: Sevige Yolu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations