We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in August

Which Cirali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in August

My wife and I are coming to Cirali for the 2nd week of August and was wondering what kind of temperatures to expect..Will they be the same as Antalya or will it be cooler both day and night ? I had a look at the weather pro website and it suggests it may be a good bit cooler than Antalya..

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in August

the weather will be cooler in Cirali than antalya by a few degrees. beacuse cirali is so green an not built up like the big resorts

I am sure the hotel you are staying at can also provide you this information if you send them an email

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in August

The website is use is saying tomorrow the top temp will be 31 Deg and the minimum will be 16 Deg and for Antalya it will be 37 Deg and Minimum of 26 Deg..

That's quite a big diference especially at night - Do you think the wife will need a cardigan for night time ?:

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in August

no I dont think you will need any cardigan at night..only maybe in late sept or october...however you can bring one if you like

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in August

I'm on nightshift and have looked at a website with current conditions in Ciral- On Wednesday morning at 3am it was 13 deg C and today at he same time it was saying 15 Deg C... Surely this can't be the temp at this time of year??

Can anyone in Cirali confirm this?

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in August

I am here right now in Cirali and I dont think the temps are that low at night..I would say more like 20C or higher ( but that is just a guess )

of course I am not walking around at 3am in the morning..maybe til 1 or 2 am

dont believe all the websites..they are not all totally reliable

accuweather.com/tr/…1306262

zoover.com/turkey/mediterraan/cirali/weather

on that website it write night temps of 24 C

so where ever you are looking is way off

also you can send an email to your hotel or pension that you will be staying at and ask them how the weather is..any helpful owner would be more than happy to answer your questions for you

6. Re: Weather in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 14, 2013