We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirali

Shrewsbury, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cirali

Having been to Turkey numerous times, we fancy trying 3-4 nights in Istanbul followed by 9 or 10 night in Cirali. Whilst I don't need anywhere ultra sophisticated, I do appreciate some comforts, ie air conditioning, decent beds etc. Does anyone know of any tour operators who could arrange this or do I have to go it alone? Also which hotels would people recommend both in Istanbul and Cirali?

Edited: 2:30 pm, July 22, 2011
London, United...
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirali

I don't believe any tour operators do packages to Cirali - that's what helps to keep it so unspoiled!

Your best bet would be to fly from UK to Istanbul, stay your 3-4 nights (I would recommend Hotel Alaturka in the ancient Sultanahmet district as a good option at a good price) and then fly from Istanbul to Antalya and then transfer to Cirali. Here I would recommend Hotel Canada - a lovely small hotel in the village (so not actually on the beach, but they can lend you bikes to get around), set in lovely gardens and with a nice pool, and the chef is just excellent! Then when time to leave, fly back to UK direct from Antalya (or of course vice versa, start here then leave from Istanbul). What time of year are you planning on going?

London, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirali

I would highly recomend staying in Aida Hotal in Cirali. The hotel is lovely and is one of the few hotels that has a swimming pool in Cirali. They also have a beautiful gardens. It is only a few minutes walk, through the orchards, to the beach and a minute of so to the village. We got married at the hotel in May of this year and 21 of us stayed at the hotel. The staff were amazing and the whole group were looked after so well.

Perrysburg, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirali

Here's another vote for Canada Hotel! I've stayed there twice (my most recent stay was last month), and as Attagul says above it's absolutely lovely. I highly recommend it.

Moscow
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirali

I am doing the same route in October and will fly from Istanbul to Antalya. For Istanbul, you may want to check out Seraglio Hotel which I've chosen due to proximity to Blue Mosque and Aya Sofia and good prices. For Cirali, my recommendation is Kibala Hotel, I liked it so much that I have stayed there twice already and will be back again in October with family, here is my review tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT. Kibala can arrange for your pick-up from Antalya airport. Yes, they have air con, very comfortable orthopaedic beds, but they also give you something much more valuable, a unique feeling of being like at home...

Shrewsbury, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirali

Many thanks to all who offered suggestions. Am busy checking them all out.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirali

Everyone always rates the hotel they stayed in so it's reeeeeeally hard to make a decion but in a way that's good because it means you have so much choice.

Kibala and Porto Ceneviz were the ones we stayed and really enjoyed them both.

7. Re: Cirali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 09, 2012