We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

october Cirali

Epping, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
october Cirali

I've read the reviews and this is probably the Turkey I've been looking for .One very bad experience AI- my own fault should have known better!, Looking for independant travel just a few of questiosn, .

1) is weather suuny /hot enough to be on the beach mid oct?

2)What time does it go dark mid oct?

3)Canmom, you appear to be the oracle, and I have read about the hobbit house. Are ther any places 2 bedrooms (comfy beds)and living space to stay (middle aged ladies!) or best to plump for a cabin or hotel?

4) Do restaurants sta y open through Oct?

Looking forward to repsonse and visiting Oct - Flights are booked

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: october Cirali

Hello,

I can only answer the first 2 questions:

Yes you can easy swim till the last day of October, it is usually hot in the day, there can be rain for an odd day and the days are short.

That brings me to your 2nd question, su sets between 18:00 and 19:00, depending on early or late October.

Now your post will be bumped up and hoprefully Canmom will find it! Cheers

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: october Cirali

The weather will probably most likely be around 25 C..but of course no one can predict the weather patterns..the sea temps will be about 20 C - 22 C.. throughout the year the sea temperature range between 15 °C (59 °F) and 28 °C (82 °F)

I have even seen early october around 30C.

Max Temperature 24 °C 30 °C (2003)

Min Temperature 13 °C 12 °C (2003)

…wunderground.com/history/…

…wunderground.com/cgi-bin/… Turkey&wuSelect=WEATHER

Evenings can be cooler so maybe a light sweather or long pants advisable at night. October, for the most part very pleasant...great for sightseeing and avoiding the high summer temperatures. Expect warm days but cooler nights.

as for where to stay of course the choice is up to you..I am sure you can find suitable accommodations for 2 persons ..or if you prefer a bungalow or cottage

here are some links to try;

http://www.google.com./search?sourceid=navclient&hl=tr&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNC_trTR378TR378&q=cirali+bungalows

http://www.google.com.tr/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=tr&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNC_trTR378TR378&q=cirali+bungalows

have a read through the many reviews of Cirali hotels/pensions

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g311312-Cirali_Turkis…

and yes the restaurants will still be open in October..the season does not really end until November 1st and there are still a few places that stay open all year round.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: october Cirali

You see, I told you she would show up!

Epping, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: october Cirali

thanks knew you wouln't let me down, just need to decide where to stay

London, United...
Level Contributor
225 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: october Cirali

I can highly recomend Aida Hotel

www.aida-hotel.com

6. Re: october Cirali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, February 20, 2011