We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cycling Sapa back to Hanoi In Feb

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cycling Sapa back to Hanoi In Feb

Looking at cycling from Sapa back to Hanoi via the western roads starting early Feb.

Sapa - Lai Chau - Tam Duong - Muong Lay - Tuan Giao - Son La - Bac Yen - Mai Chau - Hoa Binh - Hanoi.

I know it will be cold, but are the roads passable at that time of year, anywhere I should really avoid?

Can I just get a hotel room at each place or will I need to book?

sapa
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cycling Sapa back to Hanoi In Feb

This is really incredible trip, it's going throughout of many beautiful country-sides in the northwest of Vietnam. In order to have a good hotel, I think you should book it before the trip is leaving. Just for well arrangement of long trip.

Have a good trip

Can Tho, Vietnam
Level Contributor
213 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cycling Sapa back to Hanoi In Feb

Hi Ponti,

Please careful with weather and road in Sapa as Feb is still cold and wet. So some roads in Sapa are sideslip

Enjoy your holiday in Sapa and Northwest of Vietnam

Jimmy

3. Re: cycling Sapa back to Hanoi In Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 29, 2016