We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currency exchange in Chau Doc

Which Chau Doc hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chiang saen
Level Contributor
35 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Currency exchange in Chau Doc

Hello,

I'll be entering Vietnam at Chau Doc, coming from Phnom Penh. After Chau Doc I'll spend 2 nights in Can Tho before continuing to HCMC.

Research on this forum has led me to believe I will need some Vietnamese dong in Chau Doc. Can anyone advise me how I can obtain this? Is there a currency exchange in Chau Doc? Should I head to a bank?

Thank you in advance.

Chau Doc, Vietnam
Level Contributor
67 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Currency exchange in Chau Doc

Hi dears, yes there ar3 some hotel or tourist againcy can help you.

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Currency exchange in Chau Doc

today US$1 = 20970vnd. Many ATM here you can find to get some VND then you can change in Cantho for more options

cheers

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Currency exchange in Chau Doc

Our OZ easy riders always change the money at the local Gold shops. They do with a good rate.

But shouldn't buy their gold.

Relax and enjoy the place.

4. Re: Currency exchange in Chau Doc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 10, 2014