We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 bedroom villa in Canggu

13 posts
Save Topic
1 bedroom villa in Canggu

hello all,

Im hoping to find a one bedroom villa inbetween Canggu and Tanah Lot...beach or rice fields, it doesnt matter. just want somewhere quiet, private and with its own pool. $200-$300/night. I always tend to stay at Uma Sapna as I know I will love it there...i would like to head north though and enjoy Bali without being too far from the shops, but out of the hustle and bustle. I have a driver friend so getting in and out of seminyak is not a problem...

any suggestions will be appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
cocomoco
Level Contributor
244 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Have you considered Tugu Bali in Canggu. I find the whole design and their rooms amazing. They dont have villas but suites instead of which two have a plunge pool (Walter Spies Palvion and the Dedari). I admit this is something totally different to Uma Sapna which is more contemporary but maybe a big change is good.

Its near Canggu beach and only 15minutes from Seminyak.

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Many thanks for that coco...wow looks impressive but a bit out of my budget. Hopefully someone will have some recommendations...

Perth
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Try villa kubu Rama in canggu they have a 1 bedroom near Echo Beach

Perth
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Also villa padi in between echo beach and Tanah lot lovely rice padi views and down the road from the beach , has two bedrooms and private pool and reasonable price

13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Cheers for that...I will check them out online...do many 2 bedroom villas only rent the one room though? Seems such a waste...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Have a look at Tamu Seseh, at the moment on Wotif it is $270 per night for a 1 bedroom Villa, only 4 Villas in the complex over looking the rice fields, we stayed here a couple of years ago and it was very peaceful and quiet.

Mentioned in this post
Tamu Seseh
Tamu Seseh
110 Reviews
Canggu, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Gavin,

Thanks...have had a look and yes I've added it to my short list...the only thing that worries me is the outdoor bathroom...the mozzies love me...Planing on going in October, I'm guessing the mozzies will be starting to build their numbers by then...other thank that, it looks great!!

the Kimberley, West...
Level Contributor
817 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

The one bedroom at Tamu Seseh is a bit tucked away with a very cold shaded pool. They tried to get us to take it instead of the villa we had booked but it wasn't nearly as nice as the rest of the property.

If it doesn't have to be a villa, the Keraton Legong is a really nice hotel right on the beach at Canggu.

Edited: 11:01 pm, September 05, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Tamu Seseh
Tamu Seseh
110 Reviews
Canggu, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

Many thanks for that Chickchili

I'm being selfish n spoilt...would prefer a villa, but thanks for your recommendation. I will look more closely at Villa Taman, Berewa, from the Bali soul villas site...can anyone comment on this villa?

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
10. Re: 1 bedroom villa in Canggu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 09, 2013