We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

Has no one been to this resort. Please could someone advise me about it. Maybe someone who lives in Kerala could find out for me. That would be so helpful as I am booked in there in November and only got it off the net, Thanks in advance for some information.

India
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

Hello There!!!

Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort is not in Kovalam. It is in KOttayam District, which is around 3.5 hours drive from Kovalam. I have never been. The location is very good, but if you are looking for beach then this is not the right place.

If you have any queries you can contact me.

Cheers!!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

To Manpal.

Thank you very much for your reply. I am not after a beach resort but an ayurvedic centre which is what Chamundi Hill Palace is so thats fine I just wanted to know if anyone had been there.? I think it is a rubber plantation.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

Where is this located-the address will help?

Stockholm
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

Hi, I'm going to chamundi hill palace in july for ayurvedic treatment. I've never been there before but I've done some research on ayurvedic resorts and this one struck me as one of the better ones for a very fair price. During my research I read a few reviews on it and everyone seems to agree on the same thing, that it's a fantastic place and they were very well taken care of, as if they were a family member.

It also has an ayurveda green leaf award which means it fullfills all the criteria of a good and proper ayurvedic center. I can't guarantee anything but my research has led me to believe that this is a good choice.

Hope this helps.

5. Re: Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 am, June 08, 2007
6. Re: Chamundi Hill Ayurvedic Resort Kovalum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, September 02, 2009