We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leela Kovalum in first week of July

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Leela Kovalum in first week of July

I'm planning to make a 3-4 day getaway trip with my wife to the Leela Kovalam in the first week of July.

I have read all the reviews of this property on here, but I would gladly appreciate any responses to a few questions:

How bad is the rain in July?

Is the Deluxe Beach View room good? Or is should I go for the Club room?

Are the hotel restaurants any good?

Thanks a lot!

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leela Kovalum in first week of July

I will only attempt an answer to the first question and my take is that it depends on your luck! This year the monsoon has been delayed and the cyclone in Oman has taken away the moisture bearing winds, so it really hasnt rained too much.

As a result I expect the rains may be quite heavy in whatever is left of the monsoon. Do an extended search on Yahoo weather to get some idea.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leela Kovalum in first week of July

thanks! gjo1314

Lanzarote
Level Contributor
30 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leela Kovalum in first week of July

leela is fantastic and delux room is very nice...if you want spoiling and can afford it then go club but not my sort of thing.

We did not stay there ,but had a good look around and talked to people who stayed..we were offered club roms with our own staff ect but prefered to stay at the neelakanta on lighthouse beach to be where the nightlife..as it is ...was happening.

4. Re: Leela Kovalum in first week of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 03, 2009