We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lifetime Adventures

Which Palmer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
556 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Lifetime Adventures

Can anyone comment on this tour company?

www.lifetimeadventures.net

I am particularly interested in the Eklutna Peddle and Paddle. We have a teen and preteen. Would this trip be suitable for these ages, and is the area scenic?

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lifetime Adventures

We have rented the kayaks for a few hours at Eklutna when we had visitors. There was a child with us but she went in a double kayak with me. We had a lovely paddle, although the wind did kick up a bit off of the inlet on our way back.

I have hiked, biked & skied around Eklutna, even skied to a rental cabin there. We took our own mountain bikes once. It's a good trail.

Can't tell you about the Peddle & Paddle trip specifically. I can say the rental company has all the safety equipment when we rented kayaks of course.

Edited: 9:40 am, May 19, 2010
2. Re: Lifetime Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, November 16, 2010