We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Misty Fiords vs Anan (or Neets) Bear Watching with tweens

Which Ketchikan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
445 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Misty Fiords vs Anan (or Neets) Bear Watching with tweens

We are heading to Ketchikan on August 20. First time cruisers, me and my two kids (boy, 13 and girl, 11). I am having a heck of a time deciding which to choose, a misty fjords flight or an Anan bear creek flight. (Also Neets Bay is a possibility through the cruise line - Princess).

We might be able to do the Misty Fjord flight, rush off, get back on a motor coach and take another flight to Neets but it all seems like so much. We could just do Anan (or Neets) and forget about Misty Fjords - but everyone here seems to think you can't miss that. I am certain there are posts here about trying to decide which one, but maybe not with tweens in mind.

Thoughts?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Misty Fiords vs Anan (or Neets) Bear Watching with tweens

Julie,

So happy to hear you found a bear watching tour during peak season and enjoyed it.

Those float plane rides are amazing, aren't they?

Thanks for coming back and letting us know about your tour.

12. Re: Misty Fiords vs Anan (or Neets) Bear Watching with tweens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 25, 2013