We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Classic Tours

Which Ketchikan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sherman, TX
Level Contributor
939 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Classic Tours

Anyone familiary with this? I found a link to her on a website for Alaska tourism. She is a former teacher in Ketchikan and does her tour in a 1955 red and white Chevy Belair. Was just wondering if anyone had done her tour? Thanks.

Alaska
Level Contributor
141 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Classic Tours

This is an EXCELLENT tour. I live in Ketchikan and work in the visitor industry and can tell you that I've had many people who have taken this tour tell me how delighted they were, and what an outstanding and knowledgeable guide Lois is. I've never heard a single gripe about Classic Tours and that hasn't been the case with some others. Lois will give you a comprehensive, safe tour of the area and has all kinds of interesting tidbits to share. I was born and reared here, and thought I knew most of the town's history, but I've learned a couple of things from her myself. I don't think you can go wrong here.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
326 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Classic Tours

I will be in Ketchikan in July for 1 day on a cruise. I would be very interested in this tour as well. Can you share the contact info? Thanks so much!

Alaska
Level Contributor
141 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Classic Tours

Her website is: <www.classictours.com> and all her contact info is listed there. Her email is: lois[at]classictours.com. If you're traveling with somebody who isn't too mobile, but wants to see Ketchikan's highlights, this is a good way to go.

Yukon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Classic Tours

Lois gets lots of rave reviews at CruiseCritic - highly recommended by everyone who's gone with her.

5. Re: Classic Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 17, 2009