We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach House B&B or Ocean House Inn?

california
1 post
Save Topic
Beach House B&B or Ocean House Inn?

Can't dedide between Beach House B&B or Ocean House Inn...any suggestions?

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach House B&B or Ocean House Inn?

I have stayed at Ocean House Inn three times, I love it there. For me, it's the only place I'll stay in Homer.

grand saline, texas
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach House B&B or Ocean House Inn?

We will be stating at the Beach house B & B in September. I looked at both on the internet and decided on the Beachhouse. The main thing that made up my mind was the hottub on the deck, the huge deck right above the water and the direct access to the beach. She also told me that the eagles are always flying right around the water by the deck. The owner of the Beachhouse was so very nice when I booked 4 days and she will also take care of any other excursions you may need help with while in Homer. I cant wait to meet her. I say go the the Beachhouse B & B,

Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach House B&B or Ocean House Inn?

When all the fishing stars line up with the B&B stars they all point to the beach house. We stayed there in August and it was the most restful and exciting trip we have had in a great while. Resident eagles in the trees on the property to the breathtaking views of mountains and glaciers. The cabin is awesome for privacy as the 20 foot plus tide come in and go out the scenery is constantly changing. Great restaurants and awesome fishing just a few minutes away.

4. Re: Beach House B&B or Ocean House Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, October 10, 2009